Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Reader Reaction to my Novella "Manhattan Morning"

 I recently explained that my novella, "Manhattan Morning," is now available in a larger format as a PDF file.  It is illustrated, has a more readable font and is free of charge.

You can find a link to the PDF version on the  "Manhattan Morning"  page of this blog by clicking on the box so labeled at the top righthand corner of this post.

The reason I am writing about this again is because I have added extensive reaction from readers, plus my responses to some of that often very candid commentary, to the "Manhattan Morning" page.  

You can read as much or as little of that as you want by simply scrolling down the page.

In due course, I plan to delete the version of "Manhattan Morning" that is for sale as a Kindle book.  That format hasn't been popular and doesn't work well with illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment