Monday, March 8, 2021

New, Free Illustrated Edition of "Manhattan Morning"

If you've ever desperately wanted to read my novella, "Manhattan Morning," but don't like Kindle and/or can't afford $3.00 in these troubled times, help is at hand.

I have just released a new,  larger (but not longer) PDF version  of the book, formatted for easy reading and attractively illustrated with photographs of my protagonist's walk from the Warwick Hotel in mid-town Manhattan to just beyond Grand Central Terminal.  The photos, which I took about 15 years ago, now have an almost historical feel to them in view of what has happened to New York City as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. 

Even if you don't want to read the book, you might enjoy leafing through the PDF file and looking at the photos.  And it's FREE. Please click HERE to get it.

I've also added a "Manhattan Morning" page to this blog -- referenced above.  It joins my Welcome page and a page devoted to my writings about Virginia Woolf. 

Pages differ from a blog post, which you are reading now, as pages don't disappear down the stack as time goes by.

Warning: "Manhattan Morning" is not on any bestseller list and never will be. If you do read it, or even just look at the photos, please consider leaving a comment or sending me an email with your impressions -- good, bad or indifferent. Your opinion is worth a lot more to me than $3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment