Tuesday, February 9, 2021

A Word About Housekeeping

While not many readers arrive at this blog, of those who do, a surprising number seem to be interested in Virginia Woolf, an author about whom I have published a number of posts in recent years. I like Woolf as a writer (she was problematic as a person) and the more contemporary fiction I read, the better I like her.

To help visitors who are interested in Woolf more easily discover what I have to offer, I have added what's called a "page" (as opposed to a "post") in Blogger that lists all of my relevant posts and explains in brief what they are about. Posts are sequential and gradually get pushed downward and essentially out of sight. Pages are static and links to them always remain in view, at the top of the blog.

You can find the new page here -- if you haven't noticed the link  it at the top of this post.

If this proves to be helpful, I may add similar pages for other topics that appear to be of interest.

Suggestions are welcome.  You can do so by commenting on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment